We will be using Harrigan Holidays to facilitate the 2013 Thin Places Mystical Tour to Ireland.
TOUR DATES – Sept 5- 15, 2013
COST – $2120 per person (land only) – based on double occupancy. $455 single supplement.
DEPOSIT – $500 per person (due at registration)
BALANCE – paid in full by July 15, 2013. $50 per person discount when paying by check or money order. $50 discount for repeat Thin Places Tour traveler.
- Overnight accommodation (double room) in 3 star and higher hotels in City Centres.
- Intimate tour group – 12 to 25 people
- All breakfasts
- Admissions to all attractions
- Land transportation to sites
- Personal, full-time tour guide, Mindie Burgoyne
- Site specific tour guides at some sites
- Welcome dinner – 1st night
- Alum Discount – $50 off for each previous Thin Places tour you’ve attended
- $50 discount per person for those paying with check or money order
- $50 discount for alums – previous Thin Places tour guests
- Travel Insurance is optional – cost $230
The Thin Places tours are active with considerable walking, standing and outdoor exploring. Guests should be in good health and be able to …
- walk on uneven pavement and open fields at least 2 miles
- carry luggage several blocks, and up several flights of stairs.
- be on your feet for 3 to 5 hours over the course of the day
- ride comfortably in motor coach for several hours
The weather in Ireland is unpredictable and rain is likely. Guests should pack light rain jacket with hood or hat, rain shoes and an umbrella. Ireland is just as beautiful in the rain as in the sun, but not being prepared for wet weather can lessen the comfort and enjoyment of that day’s adventures.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW – LIMIT IS 25 GUESTS
To reserve you place on the tour, download the Thin Places Tour 2013 Registation Form and fill out completely. Then return the form with a copy of your passport and payment made out to:
DOWNLOAD the Thin Places Tour 2013 Registation Form